Saturday, December 19, 2009

Finally!




I know, I know...I have been very bad about keeping up with this blog. Well, I'm back at it! ha.


We are about to have a baby!!!! aaaahhhh!!!! We can't wait. Next doctors appointment is this coming Monday so hopefully we will have a plan in place. I am 38 weeks, dilated to just a 1, and at our 36 week appoinment they did another sonogram and the baby was weighing in at 6 pounds and 8 ounces then. So, I am very ready to have our child!!! Here are a couple of 3D pictures from our 36 week sono. I'm dying to know if it's a boy or a girl - can't wait! The one thing we do know from the sono is it has tons of black hair!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Change my mind, think your having a girl, face is to pretty to be a boy, love the new blog header!! Hang in there!

Tara said...

It's a girl, I think!!! I can't wait to hear either!